Contractor Section Navigation

Contractors Resources

This area is for our contractors. You can download and print out the various forms that you need for things such as Fringe benefit reporting forms, Rates and the Collective Bargaining Agreement. If there's anything else we can put on here to help, please let us know.

Greater Carolina Master Agreement
Wages & Fringe Rates 2017-2018
Southern IW's Pension Combined Fund form
Southeastern IW's Health Care form
Annuity Reporting Form 2017-2018
Apprentice Eval Form
Probationary Eval Form
Layoff/ Discharge Slip